The BalanceWear® Classic BW300 Postural Control and Stabilizing Balance Vest promotes trunk stability, balance and stability and may improve confidence in daily activities.
Flexible, small lightly weighted inputs are strategically placed in the vest according to the individual patient’s postural control and stability requirements, specifically tailored to rebalance losses.
The BalanceWear® Classic is made from a two-layer laminate of nylon mini mesh/UBL.
This two-layer device is for patients with mobility difficulties associated with loss of postural control and loss of balance regardless of the underlying neurologic or orthopedic cause.
Some medical conditions that can cause mobility difficulties associated with loss of postural control and loss of balance include:
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Head Trauma
- Brain Surgery
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cardiac or respiratory conditions
- Ostomy or Colostomy
- Recent surgical incisions
- Do not change the location of the weighted inputs once placed by a BalanceWear® trained therapist or disassemble the vest.
- Customized for individual patient use; Do not let others use this device.
- If you should feel less stable, immediately discontinue use of your BalanceWear® and notify your BalanceWear® therapist or patient care representative to schedule a re-assessment.
- NOTE: BalanceWear® does not claim to cure or be effective in treating any disease.
If you would to see some of our patients who used BalanceWear to help with their balance loss problems, please click below.
Learn how BalanceWear works and how it can help your balance loss problems.
Download our BalanceWear Flyer
Download our Prescription Form