In this interview, Cynthia Gibson-Horn, PT (CEO of Motion Therapeutics Inc., and Inventor of BalanceWear Vest) talks with a patient Marty and his wife Josie about their success story with BalanceWear Vest for more than 4 years.
Here’s the link to the first blog we had about Marty: https://www.motiontherapeutics.com/martys-balancewear-success-story/
In this video you will learn:
- Marty’s diagnosis and symptoms of Primary Progressive MS
- How they found out about the BalanceWear® Vest
- The BalanceWear Assessment
- How BalanceWear is able to help Marty for more than 4 years
- Where they’ve traveled with the BalanceWear Vest
- Interaction with TSA
- What can BalanceWear do to help people with MS
If you are a patient with Multiple Sclerosis or Balance Loss, maybe BalanceWear will be able to help.
Here’s how to obtain your own BalanceWear Vest
1. Visit a Certified BalanceWear Clinician
2. Go through the assessment process to see if BalanceWear is able to help you.
3. Place an order for the BalanceWear vest according to your size and measurements.
4. Once you received your vest, take the BalanceWear back to the clinician and have them apply and fit the garment to you.
We suggest that you see the clinician a few times to develop an appropriate exercise program to use with BalanceWear. If at some point you do not feel as balanced be sure to contact the clinician to have his weights reconfigured in the device.