The BalanceWear Balance-Based Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Strategic Weighting Full Torso Device provides supplementary sensory information to the nervous system, helping to improve balance and stability in all directions of movement, giving greater mobility and confidence.
Flexible weights are strategically placed in the garment using a hook and loop fastener system according to the individual patient’s BalanceWear Body Chart Weight Locator, specifically tailored to rebalance losses. Click here to view our BalanceWear® Measuring Guide video.
Model BW-300 Sizing Chart
This device is for patients with balance and mobility loss, including:
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Head Trauma
- Brain Surgery
- Cerebral Palsy
Clinical judgement required if this device is being used by people with conditions that could be compromised by compression, including those with:
- Cardiac or respiratory conditions
- Trunk wounds
- Ostomy or Colostomy
- Recent surgical incisions
- Do not change the location of the weights.
- Do not let others use this device.
- If you feel less stable, remove the device immediately until you can see your provider.